Saturday, September 18, 2010

Book Order In

Aloha my beautiful Juniors!!!

We have received copies of both Girl in Translation (for both Period 4 and 6) and How to be an American House Wife (for Period 6) at Borders Waikele.

If you are Period 6 you have the option to choose which ever book you'd prefer to read. If you are Period 4 you must pick up Girl in Translation.

When you arrive to Borders Waikele, simply go straight to the counter, ask for the book that you want "behind the register, held for MHS, for Mrs. Alpiche-Kana'e."

Got questions?
Email me!

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Alpiche-Kana'e, thank you for using my novel! It's made its way into many schools (they're planning even more next year)and it always gives me a thrill when I come across one. I found many answers in books when I was younger and I hope my book helps someone else in some way (although I'm not at all sure I'd know the answers to your quizzes)!

    I've posted a link to this on my Facebook Fan Page:

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jean-Kwok/213583280524

    Best,
    Jean Kwok

    ReplyDelete